Welcome to 1GC System
1GlobalClub System hereafter, is known as “1GC System”. GlobalClub Empire SDN. BHD. hereafter, will be known as the company.
Thanks for joining our 1GC System. By accessing and using this website, you accept and agree to be bound by the terms and provision of this agreement. In addition, when using this websites particular services, you shall be subjected to any posted guidelines or rules applicable to such services, which may be posted and modified from time to time. All such guidelines or rules are hereby incorporated by reference into the TOS.
ANY PARTICIPATION IN THIS SITE WILL CONSTITUTE ACCEPTANCE OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ABIDE BY THE ABOVE, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS SITE.
1. Member Sign Up
In order to be in our 1GC System, Members need to register with our 1GC Social Account (1gc.club).
- Applicant must be of 18 years and above.
- Members are required to provide a copy of a government-issued identity document (NRIC or Driver’s License or Passport).
b. 1GC Core Product Packages
- 1GC Basic Package RM106 including GST
- 1GC Business Package RM1,060 including GST
- 1GC Premium Package RM5,300 including GST
- Membership activation subjected for approval from the Board of Directors within the minimum of 72 hours working days.
- If there are any problems occurring during the activation period, members can directly refer to 1GC System Management Team.
- Upon 1GC System Board of Directors accepting the applicant to be 1GC System Clubmember, the members will automatically remain valid as long as members abide by and conform to the 1GC Rules & Regulations. 1GC Board of Directors will always comply with the Malaysia Government Rules & Regulation and relevant authorities.
- Members agree to keep abreast and be bound by all changes and updates.
- 1GC Board of Directors reserves the right to nullify the membership should it later be discovered that such information is incorrect.
Applicant can make payment for registration through Online Banking (maybank2u, cimbclicks, rhbnow etc), IBG (Inter-Banking Giro) Transfer, Maybank Third party Account Transfer, Paypal and Molpay.
All kinds of cash payment including CDM (Cash Deposit Machine) is invalid and unacceptable. The company will forfeit any cash payments made to the 1GC.
- Please attach a copy of receipt transaction or bank slip for verification.
- Please attach Paid Invoice copy generated after Paypal and Molpay transaction.
- Any revenues from 1GC to Members shall be made via personal bank account. Members’ bank account name must tally with the name and IC number that you use to register for 1GC.
- 1GC will not be responsible for any direct/indirect consequences arising from the use of GIRO / other mode of transaction issued pursuant to this contract or any time thereafter.
- Please ensure bank account number is correct. 1GC will not be liable for any loss or damage and/or costs and expenses incurred as a result of incorrect information given.
2. 1GC System
a. Source of Income
- 1GC generate income through membership fees, online advertisement space, online trading, marketplace activities, online vendors and leverage on the traffic usage.
- 1GC profit-sharing has been designed based on an algorithm calculation to divide up to 70% of company profit to be equally distributed to the members of 1GC System.
- 1GC profit-sharing will be based on active users.
- 1GC profit-sharing also will be calculated according to Member’s activity. Active members will receive a much faster profit sharing than inactive members.
- Members will be removed from the 1GC System after they received the highest profit-sharing from 1GC.
3. Referral Rewards
1GC provides registered member with a chance to earn 10% cash reward for every successful registration (hereinafter "Referral Reward"). The Referral Reward shall not be made by any other method. The referral program is subject to the following terms:
- You cannot refer yourself;
- You cannot refer a person that is an existing registered Member and/or accountholder with 1GC Systems;
- 1GC reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to decline an application for 1GC Systems Services or cancel a Members' membership at any time;
- 1GC may discontinue its Referral Program at any time and will not be liable for any loss of income;
- 1GC may decline a referral at any time without giving a reason;
- You are not permitted, under any circumstances, to represent that you are acting on behalf of 1GC or that you have the authority to enter in any agreement on behalf of 1GC;
- You will not be entitled to the Referral Reward if you fail to provide the Referral Identifier Number (hereinafter "RIN") and 1GC will not be liable to you with respect to any such failure. You will not earn the Referral Reward if an application is not registered or the registration cancels their membership in accordance with 1GC cancellation policy;
- You acknowledge and agree that 1GC’s determination will be final and binding with respect to the referring party's eligibility for any Referral Reward.
- The referring party shall govern himself/herself in a legal and ethical manner. The referring party shall not misrepresent 1GC's Services or prices or impose any fees or charges or minimums in connection with 1GC's Services.
- 1GC reserves the right to investigate any suspicious or inappropriate registration or activity. 1GC, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to delay payment of any Referral Reward while it conducts an investigation of any such activity. If 1GC, in its sole discretion, concludes a registration was deceptive you agree that 1GC will not be obligated to pay any Referral Reward for such registration.
- Each time that you refer a new applicant to the 1GC Service that enters your RIN and that Members is successfully registered, you will receive one (1) Referral Reward. You will receive the Referral Reward within sixty (30) days after monthly calculation in which you made the successful referral. Referral Rewards will be valued in cash. 1GC Board of Directors will cut off the system on or around 15th of the month and the payment will be transferred to the e-wallet on the next month. The cash reward is not transferable.
- Members are not entitled for referral reward if they are remove from 1GC System. However, member can re-enter for ClubMember in order to receive referral rewards.
1GC referral rewards will be calculated monthly. Your invoice payment will be automatically processed for the forthcoming month. All members are required to provide bank account for referral payments. If it takes longer, you should follow up with the 1GC admin to see what is holding up the process.
4. Re-Entry ClubMember
- Re-entry Membership for 1GC System is open to any members who were removed from the ClubMember after receiving the highest profit sharing.
- Members who are seeking for re-entry are required to buy new 1GC packages. Price will be imposed according to the selected packages.
5. Withdrawal Request
a. Application Eligibility
- 1GC Clubmember with Potential Profit RM1000 and above.
- Members with Potential Profit below RM1000 are not qualified.
b. Withdrawal Amount Eligibility
- Members can only request for money withdrawal only 70% from the total amount in the actual e-wallet as another 30% will be the minimum balance for keeping members’ account active and generate next income.
- Members can request for full withdrawal, however, 1GC membership shall be terminated. Members are required to register and make payment once more in order to join 1GC.
- GST will be imposed for every withdrawal request according to the GST rate stated by Malaysian government.
d. 1GC Smartphone
- 1GC will deduct RM479 including GST and shipping fees for those who received 1GC Smartphone.
e. 1GC System Closing
- 1GC Board of Directors will cut off the system at the end of every month. Final rewards calculations for user’s activities will be on 31st December 2016.
- Any user’s activities after the given date will be carry forward to the next month.
- Every 1st until 5th of each months 1GC account will audit the system calculation for monthly withdrawal request.
f. Withdrawal Application
Withdrawal application period will be open every month on the 6th day to 12th day of the month. Your application will be rejected if you request before or after the given period.
1GC account department will audit 1GC System starting from the 1st day till the 5th day of every month. Therefore any withdrawal within this period shall not be accepted.
If you submit this application request to us, then you agree that 1GC may publish your withdrawal as testimony, together with your name and any logo that you upload using the form, on this website[ and on any successor website that we may operate from time to time], on such page and in such position as we may determine in our sole discretion.
You further agree that we may edit the testimonial and publish edited or partial versions of the testimonial. However, we will never edit a testimonial in such a way as to create a misleading impression of your views.
g. Payment Timeline
- 1GC account department shall issue payment for all the applicants starting from 15th January 2017 and onwards.
- Money payment will be based on first come first served basis. Priority given in the respect to the withdrawal request timeline.
h. 1GC Mode of Payment
- All payment shall be made via direct crediting to member’s bank account.
- Members are recommended to provide with a valid personal bank account for the payment.
- The bank account must still be active.
i. E-Wallet Withdrawal Request for Special Notice
- Members can request for special notice if members do not have personal bank account.
- Members can use a representative bank account to request for withdrawal.
- Members are required to sign an agreement with 1GC stating that you agree your cash will be trasferred to representative bank account. The sign agreement can be send to firstname.lastname@example.org
j. List of Required Documents
- 1GC Withdrawal Form with complete details of the eligible Clubmember.
- NRIC copy of the eligible Clubmember.
- NRIC copy of representative.
- Sign Agreement
*Please state the reason why eligible Clubmember do not have personal bank account and relationship between eligible Clubmember and representative.
k. Mode of Verification
- Members are required to complete 1GC Withdrawal Request form and NRIC and send to email@example.com
- If members do not email the form details and NRIC copy, 1GC admin will not process the request.
l. Attention and Notice To Applicant
- Incorrect or False Declaration or Furnishing False Documents.
- If the applicant provides incorrect or false declaration or furnishes false documents, the applicant is considered as has committed an offence and strict measure shall be taken by 1GC Board of Directors.
6. 1GC Elite Member
a. Membership Application
- Open to all members; private, company, foundation and cooperation.
- Company are eligible to apply up to 1000 1GC Elite accounts.
- Company or foundation are required to provide a copy of your business registration document from Suruhanjaya Syarikat Malaysia or other official documentation.
- If the accountholder’s name is not registered in the business registration document, submit an authorisation letter under your company’s letterhead signed by one of your directors to authorise you to operate this 1GC account on behalf of your company.
- All Membership applications are subject to acceptance by 1GC Board of Directors at its sole discretion. 1GC shall notify applicants in the event that his or her Membership application has been accepted. 1GC is under no duty to disclose its reasons for rejecting any Membership application.
- You are obliged to provide correct personal/company details when you apply for 1GC Elite Membership. Failure to do so may invalidate your Membership and any subsequent transactions. Your responsibility to provide accurate information is a continuing obligation and you must notify 1GC promptly in the event that any information provided by you in connection with your Membership changes.
- 1GC will issue you with a Membership Id together with associated 1GC Global Id (GID) as soon as possible following receipt of your Membership Fee.
- Access to and use of your personalised Membership section of the 1GC Website is through a combination of user name and password. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your user name and password and you agree to notify 1GC immediately if you believe that there has been any breach of security, including the unauthorised use of your name and password.
b. Membership Fee
- Membership fee for 1GC Elite is RM10,000,00.
- Members are eligible for RM10,000,00 value for ads space.
- Members can make payment for 1GC Elite Membership fee using 1GC System e-wallet. E-wallet withdrawal is acceptable, however members will be removed from 1GC Systems if they request for early withdrawal.
- 1GC Elite profit sharing pay-out maturity date is within 3-5 years.
- You acknowledge that your payment of the 1GC Elite Membership Fee constitutes your express request for us to begin to supply you with the Services.
- Membership Fees are non-refundable. Your Membership Fee covers our costs in setting up your Membership and is non-refundable in all circumstances.
- 1GC reserves the absolute right to cancel or suspend your Membership where it has reason to do so. If 1GC cancels your Membership, where it is reasonable to do so 1GC shall refund the balance of the current annual Membership Fee on a pro rata basis in respect of the unexpired period to which the annual Membership Fee relates.
c. Supply of Service
- 1GC shall supply the Services to the Member during the Membership in accordance with the Member's particular Requests, provided that 1GC shall not be required to provide or facilitate the supply of goods and/or services that it deems at its sole discretion may violate applicable laws, standards and/or regulations or may offend taste and decency in the relevant jurisdiction.
- 1GC shall use its reasonable endeavors to meet any performance dates specified, but any such dates shall be estimates only and time shall not be of the essence for performance of any Services.
- 1GC shall have the right to make any changes to the Services which are necessary to comply with any applicable law or safety requirement, or which do not materially affect the nature or quality of the Services, and 1GC shall notify the Member in any such event.
- Services will be provided in English and Bahasa.
7. 1GC Global ID
1GC will provide each 1GC System with Global Id (GID).
- The GID allows members to prove their official membership.
- Developed for 1GC global marketing and to help nurture cross-cultural understanding and international exchange, the 1GC GID original purpose is to provide members with access to exclusive discounts on travel opportunities, allowing GID holders to discover and interact with new countries, cultures and languages at reduced rates.
Now, firmly in the digital age, the 1GC GID is develop to best meet the needs of the modern day people. Although travel benefits will always remain central to the GID holders, 1GC System Clubmember also will gain preferential and discounted access to over 150,000 products, services and experiences relevant to all aspects of life for future plan. There are a multitude of offers will be available to 1GC GIS, from educational courses, software licenses, digital communications, public transport and magazine subscriptions, to music streaming, cafés and eateries, music festivals, theme parks, sporting events, world heritage sites and more. The mission of the 1GC GID is:
- To provide all bona-fide ClubMember, regardless of their nationality, race, gender or religion, with the opportunity to prove their ClubMember status in every country worldwide, via an official and affordable identifier of ClubMember status. This unique identifier aims to allow ClubMember access to preferential travel opportunities, specially negotiated services, discounts and experiences in every area and stage of ClubMember life, consequently reducing the cost of being a ClubMember. As such, the 1GC aspires to play a supporting role in improving intercultural understanding and increasing life opportunities for all.
a. Global ID Terms
Upon registration 1GC Social, members will agree to allow 1GC to generate members Global ID based on your government-issued identity document (NRIC or Driver’s License or Passport).1GC Global ID will based on members certain categories.
- 1GC Global ID - To access certain 1GC services. You will require a 1GC Global ID which you can obtain by after completing the membership registration.
- Registering for a 1GC Global ID - The sign-up form will ask you to provide the email address you wish to use as your 1GC Global ID, and you will be asked to provide user information and to create a password to associate with your 1GC Global ID. Once you obtain a 1GC Global ID, You can use the 1GC Global ID to identify yourself, as an individual, when using 1GC Global ID Services. Please be aware that in all instances you are obtaining the 1GC Global ID as an individual. If you are using the 1GC Global ID Services on behalf of your organization, your organization may have its own account with 1GC or the applicable third party, but you may still need to use the 1GC Global ID to identify yourself as an authorized user under that account.
- Responsibility for 1GC Global ID - Your 1GC Global ID is not transferable to any other person. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of the password, and for all uses of your 1GC Global ID. You agree to:
- provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself forms and
- promptly update this information as required to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
8. 1GC Group ClubMember
- You must be a member of 1GC Social Media.
- You must be a Clubmember (Not Free Member) at 1GC System.
b. General Terms
- Minimum 50 Club Members with a valid 1GC System Member ID are required for each 1GC Group System.
- Group members must appointed at least 2 admins for one group.
- Club Member is valid to join one (1) group only. Your Membership is non-transferable.
- The membership and benefits cannot be used by anyone apart from the individual Club Members.
- Minimum 14 days notice for any activities or event conducted by 1GC System group.
- Group name is subjected to management approval. After approval, admin group is required to gather all the group’s Club Member with 1GC System Member ID.
- 1GC System group can only apply for 1GC System extra account after all group members registration process is completed.
- Members are allowed to add as many ClubMember in 1GC System Group however, members are required to have 10 new ClubMember before applying for account add on.
- Members have the right to inspect or correct own personal information.
- Once Group Membership is granted,you will only be able to access all areas of the 1GC System Group with use of the username and password you set up at the time you become a member.
- You are responsible for each and every access or use of the group that occurs in conjunction with the use of your username and password.
- Use of your username and password is conclusive evidence that you have accessed the Membership sections of the 1GC Group System.
- You must use all reasonable efforts to keep your username and password confidential
- You must not allow any third party to access the 1GC System Group using your username and password and make use of the group on your behalf.
9. Benefits Conferred By 1GC System Group
a. Benefits to Personal Club Member
- Extra member ID account - Members will get another extra member ID account instead off one, and generate income for current and future plan for each account.
- Substantial Profit-Sharing - Members will be able to make double income and gain financial freedom. Most important, you can outset with a small capital and get higher rewards.
- Expand new social connection - 1GC System group lets you meet new people and interact with them from the safety of your house. It helps you find people who share the same hobbies, interests and likings not only from your friends group but also all over Malaysia.
- Become an active member of 1GC Social - 1GC System Group community can be the perfect place to speak your voice loudly, and make your opinions heard by the world.
- Develop leadership and entrepreneurship skills - 1GC System Group helps you increase the traffic on your website which ultimately results in improving your business. You no longer need to spend huge amounts on little advertising spaces. 1GC System Group helps you create a distinct personality of your business which attracts customers and group members.
- Increase business visibility - 1GC System Group can help create buzz and a new trend can be caught on really fast, with almost no cost at all.
b. Benefits to the Group Admin
1GC Group Admin will be given 10 percent extra account based on the total members joining their group. For example, if the group has 50 members, 1GC Group Admin will be given 5 extra accounts. 1GC Group Admin is required to make payment for the extra accounts. However, if Group Admin refused to take the offer, 1GC Group Admin can propose the extra accounts to the group members. 1GC Group Members to Create New Group Standard of Procedure (SOP). 1GC Group Members can create his/her own group based on conditions below:
- The Group Member is required to recruit 49 new members to join the group. This is as a prove to 1GC BOD that she/he can be 1GC Group Admin.
- The Group Member has to be 1GC Group Admin in the new group if he/she wants to leave the existing group.
- Only one (1) member is allowed to leave the group.
- The Group Member ID account from the existing group will be given to the prior Group Admin. The Group Member will have a new ID based on the new group application prior Group Admin is given discretionary power to deal with ID account.
- The Group Member is not allowed to recruit any members from the existing group.
c. Event Support
1GC System Board of Directors will help 1GC System Group members create event support by increasing your event awareness on our 1GC Social.
d. Promotional Item
1GC System Group will get a special promotion price on our 1GC Social Marketplace within special promotion period.
1GC System Board of Director will support group members by providing goodies by at any event support.
f. Team Support
1GC System Board of Director will provide a support team from staffs or other members to assist or provide service to any events.
g. Coaching & Training
1GC System Team Management will provide a special coaching and training session for those 1GC System Group members who are trying to recruit new members to join our 1GC Social or 1GC System.
h. Direct Announcement
1GC System Board of Directors will help you create a direct announcement on 1GC Social for any events / awareness / promotional items requested.
Great Financial Reward.
- Quarterly : Faster growing group : Exclusive gifts.
- Yearly : Top Achiever : Group holiday / Branded items / Exclusive Bonuses.
Other extra bonuses include the performance bonus, top referral bonus, top achievement bonus, leadership bonus, year-end bonus, car fund, house fund and even a travelling fund:
- Exclusive Opportunities
- Special Group Dinner
- Special Events
ClubMembers are eligible to receive 200 ads credit from 1GC System upon confirmation of membership and 1GC Elite Members are eligible for 5000 ads credit.
- Posted ads are valid for 3 months only for ClubMember and 6 months for Elite Members.
- Members ads placement will be randomly place unless there are personal request from the members. Additional fees may apply. There are 32 ads placement in 1GC.
- Advertisers are responsible for understanding and complying with all applicable laws and regulations. Failure to comply may result in a variety of consequences, including the cancellation of ads you have placed and termination of your account.
- We do not use sensitive personal data for ad targeting. Topics you choose for targeting your ad don't reflect the personal beliefs, characteristics or values of users.
- We reserve the rights to reject, approve or remove any ad for any reason, in our sole discretion, including ads that negatively affect our relationship with our users or that promotes contents, services, or activities, contrary to our competitive position, interests, or advertising philosophy.
- Relevancy: All components of an ad, including any text, images, or other media, must be relevant and appropriate to the product or service being offered and the audience viewing the ad.
- Accuracy: Ads must clearly represent the company, product, service, or brand that is being advertised.
- Landing pages: Products and services promoted in the ad copy must match those promoted on the landing page, and the destination site may not offer or link to any prohibited product or service.
- Members also will give 1GC permission for ads placement, positioning and ads resizing.
- For policies that require prior written permission, 1GC System or Board of Directors may grant these permissions.
These policies are subjected to change at any time without notice.
11. Banned Membership
1GC System have the rights to ban members who are violates or breaches any law; such as spamming, provide false or misleading information and causing problems to the ClubMember.
- Members acknowledge that any violation of the Terms of Agreement, the 1GC System Rules and Regulations and Law of Malaysia or any obligations members may have with 1GC System, may result in the banning of the membership or other action deemed appropriate by the 1GC System Board of Directors.
- At any time, the members’ actions or conducts must not be damaging to 1GC System’s interests and reputations.
- Members will be banned if 1GC Board of Directors received a complaint from another person about violating the use of another person Identification Card. The respondent are required to provide a proof of address document such as the back copy of NRIC or utility bill or bank statement or any other government document under your name.
- Members also will be banned by 1GC Board of Directors if we found out that members are using Robox or spammer bot to increase rating or personal profit sharing in the member’s activities.
- The laws of Malaysia shall govern this agreement.
- 1GC System Board of Directors reserves the rights to amend the Terms of Agreement without any prior notice or explanation.
- The Board of Directors has the right to revoke the membership of any members should they have violated the terms and condition without prior notice.
12. Revocation of Membership
Without prior approval from 1GC System Board of Director, members should refrain from withdrawing any amount of revenues from 1GC System or revoke membership.
- 1GC System Board of Directors reserves the rights to accept or reject any application form for any reason at its discretion including applications that contain incomplete, inaccurate, false or misleading information. Any alterations or modifications will be subjected to verification.
- Upon the approval from 1GC System Board of Directors, members are entitled to revoke the membership.
- The Board of Directors has the right to revoke the membership of any members should they have violated any of the terms and condition without prior notice.
13. Taxes and GST
You are responsible for any Taxes, and must pay for Content without any reduction for Taxes. If the seller of Content is obligated to collect or pay Taxes, the Taxes will be charged to you. By "Taxes" it means any duties, customs fees, or taxes (other than income tax) associated with the sale of the Content, including any related penalties or interest.
- Members are subjected to pay for personal income tax based on the calculations and rate stated by LHDN Malaysia.
- Company has the right to deduct the member’s income any chargeable amount and make a direct payment to the government for Personal Income Taxes or GST. The chargeable amount will be fully paid by the 1GC System Board of Directors.
- Members are solely responsible for the compliance with applicable taxation requirements.
14. Data and Privacy
- You are not permitted to use our ClubMember if you are under 18 years of age.
- Your access to parts of our ClubMember is protected by a Members name and a password. Do not give your password to anyone. If you enter a section of our ClubMember that requires a password, you should log out when you leave. As a safety precaution, you should also exit your web browser completely and re-open it before viewing other parts of the Internet.
- We are not responsible or liable for any false information on our ClubMember, mass emails, link advertisements, and banner ads, bulk SMS or any other marketing services prided to client. You are requested to validate the information from alternative sources before taking any actions. You are not supposed to copy the content posted on our ClubMember by Members without their permission.
The terms of this policy may change from time to time. If such changes are made, we will notify you by a notice posted on our ClubMember home page of the changes that have been made. If you disagree with the changes that have been made, please contact us (by e-mail, or in writing by mail), and any changes made to this policy will not apply to information we have collected from you prior to making the changes. If you are concerned about the topic covered by this policy, you should read it each time before you use our ClubMember. Any questions or concerns about this policy should be brought to our attention by sending an e-mail and providing us with information relating to your concern.
15. Governing Law
The use of this website and any of its pages herein, is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia and you shall submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia.
16. International Use
To be a member of 1GC System, you must be a legitimate Malaysian with a valid identification card issued by the government of Malaysia.
17. Intended Use
This website is for the dual purpose of business and commercial use, therefore it is not intended for persons under 18 years of age. If you are under 18, you are not allowed to use this ClubMember.
This site and its components are offered for informational purposes only; this site should not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, usefulness or availability of any information transmitted or made available via the site, and would not be responsible or liable for any error or omissions in that information.
1GC System reserves the right to modify the 1GC System. You are responsible for providing your own success (e.g., computer, mobile device, Internet connection, etc.) to the 1GC System. 1GC System has no obligation to screen or monitor any content and does not guarantee that any content available on the 1GC System Service complies with this Agreement or is suitable for all Members.
1GC System provides the 1GC System Service on an "as is" and "as available" basis. You therefore use the Service at your own risk. 1GC System expressly disclaims any and all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including (but not limited to) 1GC System the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, and any other warranty that might arise under any law. Without limiting the foregoing, 1GC System makes no representations or warranties:
- That the 1GC System Service will be permitted in your jurisdiction;
- That the 1GC System Service will be uninterrupted or error-free;
- Concerning any content submitted by any member;
- Concerning any third party's use of content that you submit;
- That any content you submit will be made available on the 1GC System Service or will be stored by 1GC System;
- That the 1GC System Service will meet your business or professional needs;
- That 1GC System will continue to support any particular feature of the 1GC System Service; or
- Concerning sites and resources outside of the 1GC System Service, even if linked to from the 1GC System Service.
- The 1GC System is not responsible for any financial and intellectual property losses during the usage of this ClubMember due to members’ incautious negligence of any and such as loss of password or username, hijacked accounts, loss of data and any form of negligence.
- The ClubMember will not be held responsible to compensate or the compensation for the members’ losses that are induced by the members’ own incautious negligence. It is strongly advised that the members protect their own social and financial security as the 1GC System Management team and Board of Directors are trying their best to protect the members’ significance in the ClubMember.
19. Intellectual Property Rights
Unless otherwise stated, 1GC System shall at all times own the contents of this website, including (without limitation), website’s design, text, graphics, software, photos, sounds, music, videos and interactive features and shall therefore be able to avail to the extent allowed by applicable law, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property laws and regulations for the protection of its rights.
Except as stated herein, none of the content may be copied, downloaded, displayed, posted, transmitted, used or reproduced in whole or part, in any form or by any means for any purposes, unless such prior consent for use is expressly granted by 1GC System Management.
All trade names, domain names, brand names, trade symbols, logos, slogans, trademarks or services marks consisting of the name 1GC System are the absolute properties of 1GC System. There are other trade names, brand names, trade symbols, logos, slogans, trademarks, service marks, brand names, company names, logos, slogan, trademarks or service marks indicated on this website that are the property of 1GC and /or their respective owners.
In addition, the look and feel of the website, including all page headers, custom graphics, button icons and scripts are 1GC ’s service mark, trademark and/or trade dress and shall not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission from 1GC.
This website may contain numerous links to other Internet sites including (without limitation), other sites that may provide advice or other goods and services, which are operated by third party vendors. By utilizing these links, you acknowledge and agreed that 1GC does not endorse and shall not be responsible for the contents, opinions expressed, services provided, goods sold or other links provided by these third party sites. You further acknowledge and agree that 1GC System shall not be held liable for any damages, losses or injury howsoever caused whether directly or indirectly for the use of or reliance on any linked sites. Should you have any questions regarding these sites, you should address them directly with the relevant site administrator.
You are permitted to link to the materials on these third party websites, but it is strictly for personal and non-commercial purposes. You may quote contents written on the website into your own websites provided that you include a prominent link back to this website on the pages containing the quote.
22. No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
Your continual usage of this website is conditional upon your compliance with all applicable laws, statutes, ordinance and regulations regarding your use of our service and any related activities. In addition, you warrant that you shall not use this website for any purposes that is unlawful or prohibited in law or by these terms, conditions and notices. You agree:
- Not to upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful or racist, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
- Not to upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, file or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- Not to collect or store personal data about other users.
- Not to interfere with or disrupt the service or services or networks connected to the service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of the networks connected to the service.
- Not to incorporate materials from a third party web site, or addresses, email addresses, contact information, or phone numbers (other than your own).
- Not to upload content that contains any information that you consider confidential, proprietary, or personal.
- Not to upload content that contains or constitutes any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of solicitation.
1GC System understands that Internet security is of paramount importance to you and that all reasonable precautions to protect your transactions carried out via this website have been taken care of, so that you can have as a safe and secure experience in accessing the website.