1. 1GC Social Service
- Age Requirement
You must be at least 13 years old to use 1globalclub Social. If you are at least 13, but are still a minor (this depends on where you live), you must have your parent or legal guardian's permission to use 1globalclub Social. Please have him or her read this Agreement with you.
- Notice to Parents and Guardian
By granting your child permission to use the 1globalclub Social, you agree to the terms of this Agreement on behalf of your child. You are responsible for monitoring and supervising your child's use of the 1globalclub Social. If your child is using the 1globalclub Social and is either under 13 or does not have your permission, please contact us immediately sao that we can disable his or her access. If you have questions about whether the 1globalclub Social is appropriate for your child, please contact us.
Even if you are old enough to use the 1globalclub Social and/or have your parent's or guardian's permission, some of the content available within the 1globalclub Social may not be appropriate for you. Some content may contain ‘profanity, politic issues, racist, mature subject matter and etc.
Your privacy is very important to us. We designed our Data Policy to make important disclosures about how you can use 1globalclub Social to share with others and how we collect and can use your content and information. We encourage you to read the Data Policy, and to use it to help you make informed decisions.
- What information we may collect about you
When you use an application, the application may ask for your permission to access your content and information as well as content and information that others have shared with you. We require applications to respect your privacy, and your agreement with that application will control how the application can use, store, and transfer that content and information.
- What we use that information for
For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos and videos, you specifically give us the following permission, subject to your privacy and application settings.
- With whom we share that information
When you publish content or information using the Public setting, it means that you are allowing everyone, including people 1globalclub Social, to access and use that information, and to associate it with you (i.e., your name and profile picture).
To fully use the 1globalclub Social Service, you must register as a member by providing a user name, password, and valid email address. You must provide complete and accurate registration information to 1globalclub Social and notify us if your information changes. If you are a business, government, or non-profit entity, the person whose email address is associated with the account must have the authority to bind the entity to this Agreement.
- User Name
We encourage you to use your real name. If you are a business, government, or non-profit entity, you must use the actual name of your organization. You may not use someone else's name, a name that violates any third party right, or a name that is obscene or otherwise objectionable.
- Account Security
1GlobalClub Social users provide their real names and information, and we need your help to keep it that way. You are responsible for all activity that occurs under your account, including any activity by unauthorized users. You must not allow others to use your account. You must safeguard the confidentiality of your password. If you are using a computer that others have access to, you must log out of your account after using the 1globalclub Social Service. If you become aware of an unauthorized access to your account, you must change your password and notify us immediately.
4. Term and Termination; Account Deletion
This Agreement begins on the date you first use the 1GlobalClub Social Service and continues as long as you have an account with us.
- Account Deletion
To delete your account, you can request to us by letting us know. Please keep in mind that you won’t be able to reactivate your account.
- Termination For Breach
1GlobalClub Social may suspend, disable, or delete your account (or any part thereof) or block or remove any content you posted if 1GlobalClub Social determines that you have violated any provision of this Agreement or that your conduct or content would tend to damage 1GlobalClub Social’s reputation and goodwill. If 1GlobalClub Social deletes your account for the foregoing reasons, you need to create a new account.
- Effect of Termination/Account Deletion
In the event of account deletion for any reason, content that you submitted may no longer be available. 1GlobalClub Social shall not be responsible for the loss of such content.
5. Content Restrictions
You may not upload, post, or transmit (collectively, "submit") any video, image, text, or o her work (collectively, "content") that:
- Infringes any third party's copyrights or other rights (e.g., trademark, privacy rights, etc.);
- Contains sexually explicit content or pornography (provided, however, that non-sexual nudity is permitted);
- Contains hateful, defamatory, or discriminatory content or incites hatred against any individual or group;
- Exploits minors;
- Depicts unlawful acts or extreme violence;
- Depicts animal cruelty or extreme violence towards animals;
- Promotes fraudulent or dubious business schemes; or
- Violates any law.
All your post must also comply with the 1GlobalClub Social Guidelines, which are incorporated into this Agreement.
6. Code of Conduct
In using the 1GlobalClub Social account, you must behave in a civil and respectful manner at all times. Further, you will not:
- Act in a deceptive manner by, among other things, impersonating any person;
- Harass or stalk any other person;
- Harm or exploit minors;
- Distribute "spam";
- Collect information about others
1GlobalClub Social has the right, but not the obligation, to monitor all conduct on and content submitted to the 1GlobalClub Social Service.
7. Your Representations and Warranties
For each piece of content that you post, you represent and warrant that:
- You have the right to submit the content to 1GlobalClub Social and grant the licenses set forth above.
- 1GlobalClub Social will not need to obtain licenses from any third party or pay royalties to any third party.
- The content does not infringe any third party's rights, including intellectual property rights and privacy right.
- The content complies with this Agreement and all applicable laws.
We have right to delete any posting that we think maybe that infringes any third party's copyrights or other rights.
8. Member Conduct
You understand that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials("Content"), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated. This means that you, and not 1GC, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post or otherwise transmit via the Service. 1GC does not control the Content posted via the Service and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You understand that by using the Service, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable.
You agree to not use the Service to:
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- Harm minors in any way;
- Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a 1GC official, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service;
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights ("Rights") of any party;
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas (such as shopping rooms) that are designated for such purpose;
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to "scroll" faster than other users of the Service are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users' ability to engage in real time exchanges;
- Interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service;
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the Kuala Lumpur Stock Exchange, any rules of any national or other securities exchange without limitation and any regulations having the force of law;
- "Stalk" or otherwise harass another;
- Collect or store personal data about other users;
- Promote or provide instructional information about illegal activities, promote physical harm or injury against any group or individual, or promote any act of cruelty to animals. This may include, but is not limited to, providing instructions on how to assemble bombs, grenades and other weapons, and creating "Crush" sites;
- Use any service (or directory) as storage for remote loading or as a door or signpost to another home page, whether inside or beyond 1GC;
- Engage in commercial activities without enrolling in 1GC-approved affiliate programs. This includes, but is not limited to, the following activities:
- Offering for sale any products or services;
- Soliciting for advertisers or sponsors;
- Conducting raffles or contests that require any type of entry fee;
- Displaying a sponsorship banner of any kind, including those that are generated by banner or link exchange services; and
- Displaying banners for services that provide cash or cash-equivalent prizes to users in exchange for hyperlinks to their web sites.
9. Content Submitted To 1GC Social
- 1GC does not claim ownership of the Content you place or upload to any 1GC's Service. By submitting Content to 1GC, you grant 1GC the world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting 1GC on its Internet properties. This license exists only for as long as you continue to be a 1GC Member and shall be terminated at the time your 1GCMembership is terminated.
- You acknowledge that 1GC does Not re-screen Content, but that 1GC and its designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service. Without limiting the foregoing, 1GC and its designees shall have the right to remove any Content that violates the Terms of Service or is otherwise objectionable. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content.
10. 1GC Pages, Groups, Blog, And Forum Terms
The following terms, as well as our Data Policy and Statement of Rights and Responsibilities, apply to all Pages, Groups, Blog, and Forum on 1GC. Additionally, all content on Pages, Groups, Blog, and Forum must comply with our Community Standards. You are responsible for ensuring that your Pages, Groups, Blog and Forum complies with all applicable laws, statutes, and regulations.
A Pages, Groups, Blog, Forum for a brand, entity (place or organization), or public figure may be administered only by an authorized representative of that brand, entity (place or organization) or public figure (an “official Pages, Groups, Blog, Forum”).
Any user may create a Pages, Groups, Blog, Forum to express support for or interest in a brand, entity (place or organization), or public figure, provided that it does not mislead others into thinking it is an official Pages, Groups, Blog, Forum, or violate someone's rights. If your Pages, Groups, Blog, Forum is not the official a brand, entity (place or organization) or public figure, you must:
- Not speak in the voice of, or post content as though it was coming from, the authorized representative of the Pages, Groups, Blog, Forum’s subject matter; and
- Make clear that the Pages, Groups, Blog, Forum is not the official Pages, Groups, Blog, Forum of the brand, entity (place or organization) or public figure.
Content posted to a Pages, Groups, Blog, and Forum is public and viewable by everyone who can see the Pages, Groups, Blog, and Forum.
You are required to restrict access to Pages, Groups, Blog, and Forum (through our gating functionality) as necessary to comply with applicable laws and 1GC policies, including our Term of Use.
You may not establish terms for your Pages, Groups, Blog, Forum that conflict with our Statement of Rights and Responsibilities, Data Policy or these terms.
b. Pages, Groups, Blog, Forum Management
Pages, Groups, Blog, Forum Names and 1GC Web Addresses
Pages, Groups, Blog, Forum names and 1GC Web Addresses must accurately reflect Pages, Groups, Blog, Forum content. We may remove administrative rights or require you to change the Pages, Groups, Blog, Forum name and 1GC Web Address for any Pages, Groups, Blog, and Forum that fails to meet this requirement.
Pages, Groups, Blog, Forum names must:
- not consist solely of generic terms (e.g., “beer” or “pizza”);
- Use proper, grammatically correct capitalization and may not include all capitals, except for acronyms;
Not include character symbols, such as excessive punctuation and trademark designations;
- Not include superfluous descriptions or unnecessary qualifiers;
- not mislead others into thinking it is an official Pages, Groups, Blog, Forum of the Pages, Groups, Blog, Forum’s subject matter or is authorized by an authorized representative of the Pages, Groups, Blog, Forum’s subject matter; and
- Not violate someone’s rights.
c. Name Changes and Merges
Name changes and merges must not result in a misleading or unintended connection and must not substantially change the Pages, Groups, Blog, and Forum’s subject matter. Additionally, you must not request a name change or merge that would result in re-categorizing a product Pages, Groups, Blog, Forum to a brand Pages, Groups, Blog, Forum, a generic or opinion Pages, Groups, Blog, Forum to a brand Pages, Groups, Blog, Forum, or a Group to a Pages, Groups, Blog, Forum.
d. Collection of Data
If you collect content and information directly from users, you will make it clear that you (and not 1GC) are collecting it, and you will provide notice about and obtain user consent for your use of the content and information that you collect. Regardless of how you obtain content and information from users, you are responsible for securing all necessary permissions to reuse their content and information.
You will not collect users' content or information, or otherwise access 1GC, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our permission.
Don’t use information obtained from a person’s job application for any purpose other than to evaluate the application. If you want to use this information for any other purpose, first obtain a person’s explicit consent.
You must not inaccurately tag content or encourage users to inaccurately tag content (ex: don’t encourage people to tag themselves in photos if they aren’t in the photo).
f. Pages, Groups, Blog, Forum Features
Branded Content on Pages, Groups, Blog, Forums, Groups, Blog, Forum
- Branded content must comply with our Branded Content Policies.
- You must comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including by ensuring that you provide all necessary disclosures to people using 1GC, such as any disclosures needed to indicate the commercial nature of content posted by you.
All covers are public. This means that anyone who visits your Pages, Groups, Blog, and Forum will be able to see your cover. Covers can't be deceptive, misleading, or infringe on anyone else's copyright. You may not encourage people to upload your cover to their personal timelines.
g. Applications on Pages, Groups, Blog, Forums, Groups, Blog, Forum
Apps on your Pages, Groups, Blog, and Forum must comply with the 1GC Platform Policies.
If you create an offer using 1GC’s offer creation tool, the following policies apply:
- 1GC offers must be available for a limited time.
- You may only run an offer if you are the merchant for or the manufacturer of the product or service you are promoting.
You must clearly and prominently disclose any restrictions on your offer (such as expiration date or limitations on redemption).
- You are solely responsible for improper redemption, fraud, disputes or other issues that arise from the distribution and/or redemption of your offer.
- If your offer may be redeemed at a merchant not operated by you, it is your sole responsibility to communicate with the merchant and ensure they honor your offer.
- You must only use the offer creation tool for its intended functionality and not to promote your website or other contact information, or to offer the equivalent of a gift card, gift certificate or stored value card.
You are responsible for ensuring that your offer complies with these terms and all applicable laws, rules and regulations. Offers are subject to many regulations (such as alcohol discounts and offers marketed to minors) and if you are not certain that your offer complies with applicable law, consult with an expert.
- If you use 1GC to communicate or administer a promotion (ex: a contest or sweepstakes), you are responsible for the lawful operation of that promotion, including:
- The official rules;
- Offer terms and eligibility requirements (ex: age and residency restrictions); and
- Compliance with applicable rules and regulations governing the promotion and all prizes offered (ex: registration and obtaining necessary regulatory approvals)
- Promotions on 1GC must include the following:
- A complete release of 1GC by each entrant or participant.
- Acknowledgement that the promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, 1GC.
- Promotions may be administered on Pages, Groups, Blog, Forums, Groups, Blog, Forum or within apps on 1GC. Personal Timelines and friend connections must not be used to administer promotions (ex: “share on your Timeline to enter” or “share on your friend's Timeline to get additional entries”, and "tag your friends in this post to enter" are not permitted).
- We will not assist you in the administration of your promotion, and you agree that if you use our service to administer your promotion, you do so at your own risk.
- Pages, Groups, Blog, Forum Content
Pages, Groups, Blog, Forums, Groups, Blog, Forum promoting the private sale of regulated goods or services (including firearms, alcohol, tobacco, or adult products) must restrict access to a minimum age of 18.
Pages, Groups, Blog, Forums, Groups, Blog, Forum that promote or facilitate online gambling, games of skill or lotteries, including online casino, sports books, bingo, or poker, are only allowed in specific countries with prior authorization from 1GC.
Pages, Groups, Blog, Forums, Groups, Blog, Forum must not promote the sale of prescription pharmaceuticals. Pages, Groups, Blog, Forums, Groups, Blog, and Forum for online pharmacies may be permitted with prior approval from 1GC.
Pages, Groups, Blog, Forums, Groups, Blog, Forum must not contain false, misleading, fraudulent, or deceptive claims or content.
11. Video Guidelines
- Upload only videos you created yourself.
- Create external link for videos coming from other sources
- You must own or hold all necessary rights (copyrights, etc.) to your video.
- “So-and-so gave me permission” does not mean you created it.
- You can upload videos that you appear in or helped create (as director, DP, editor, musician, motion graphics artist, actor, etc.) as long as you have the necessary permissions from the copyright holders.
- Please add your role in the video description to avoid deletion.
- 1GC Club Members can upload videos they did not create as long as they hold the necessary rights and permissions.
- You cannot upload certain types of content:
- No rips of movies, music, television, or any other third party copyrighted material.
- No sexually explicit material or pornography. (Artistic and non-sexual nudity is allowed.)
- No videos that are hateful, harass others, violate someone's privacy, or include defamatory or discriminatory speech.
- No videos that depict or promote violent activity, extreme or real-life violence, self-harm, or cruelty toward animals.
- As a rule, 1GC moderators will remove videos that:
- Show people being murdered, tortured, or physically or sexually abused
- Show self-mutilation
- Show animals being tortured or killed
- Display shocking, disgusting, or gruesome images
That said, 1GC understands that there can be videos that engage with these subjects in a critical, thoughtful way. Videos that report on real-world situations sometimes necessarily contain some graphic or violent scenes. Context is important, and documentary or journalistic videos have greater leeway when it comes to depicting violence or the aftermath of violence. To avoid being removed, videos with these elements may not be sensationalistic, exploitative, or gratuitous. They must also be marked with a “Mature” content rating. Videos that recruit for or propagandize terrorist organizations, regardless of whether they show actual violence, are never allowed. The Internet can be a shady place, but 1GC isn’t. If your videos are designed to promote a pyramid scheme or any other dubious money-making system, then they don’t belong here. 1GC moderators will generally remove videos advertising business ventures that:
- Make unrealistic promises of wealth with little or no effort required
- Focus more on incentivizing recruitment than selling a product or service
- Utilize fraudulent marketing techniques to make false or misleading promises
That said, videos that advertise the multi-level marketing (MLM), network marketing, and direct selling business models are permitted on 1GC for Club Members and Marketplace users as long as they don’t fall into any of these categories. We do ask that sales and recruitment efforts are not directed toward 1GC users.
a. 1GC DMCA (Copyright) Notifications and Counter-Notifications Process
1GC respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. Each user is responsible for ensuring that the materials they upload to the 1GC Site do not infringe any third party copyright. 1GC will promptly remove materials from the 1GC Site in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") if properly notified that the materials infringe a third party's copyright. In addition, 1GC may, in appropriate circumstances, terminate the accounts of repeat copyright infringers.
b. Filing a DMCA Notice to Remove Copyrighted Content-for Copyright Holders
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with a written notice containing the following information:
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address (if any).
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- A description of where on the 1GC Site the material that you claim is infringing may be found, sufficient for 1GC to locate the material (e.g., the URL).
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted work is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you UNDER PENALTY OF PERJURY that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may submit this information via:
- Email: 1gcdmca.gmail.com
- Filing a DMCA Counter-Notification to Restore Removed Content—for 1GC Users
If you believe that your material has been removed by mistake or misidentification, please provide 1GC with a written counter-notification containing the following information:
- Your name, address, and telephone number.
- A description of the material that was removed and the location on the 1GC Site (e.g., the URL) where it previously appeared.
- A statement UNDER PENALTY OF PERJURY that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification.
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located, or if your address is outside of the United States, any judicial district in which 1GC may be found (which includes the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York), and that you will accept service of process from the person who filed the original DMCA notice or an agent of that person.
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may submit this information via:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we will send any complete counter-notifications we receive to the person who submitted the original DMCA notice. That person may elect to file a lawsuit against you for copyright infringement. If we do not receive notice that a lawsuit has been filed within ten (10) business days after we provide notice of your counter-notification, we will restore the removed materials. Until that time, your materials will remain removed. We will provide a copy of the original DMCA takedown notice upon request.
c. Repeat Infringer Policy
1GC Admin will terminate user accounts that have been the subject of three (3) separate DMCA notices. In the event a user’s materials are removed due to a DMCA notice and then subsequently restored due to the filing of a DMCA counter-notification, 1GC will treat the underlying DMCA notice as withdrawn. 1GC reserves the right to terminate user accounts that are the subject of fewer than three (3) DMCA notices in appropriate circumstances, such as where the user has a history of violating or willfully disregarding 1GC’s Terms of Service.
Filing a DMCA notice or counter-notification, please make sure that you have complied with all of the above requirements. If we request additional information necessary to make your DMCA notice or counter-notification complete, please provide that information promptly. If you fail to comply with all of these requirements, your DMCA notice or counter-notification may not be processed further.
a. Rules for Playing Games
Game is only applicable in desktop version Game is in format SWF and HTML only
b. Changes of Rules
c. Rules for Minors
Children under 13 may not play the games. The players of the Games are regarded to have confirmed that they are 13 years old or older by using the Games. No one should let children under 13 year old play the Games. Minors (defined by each country’s law) must obtain consent from their legal custodians by showing the rules before playing the Games. It is assumed that minors have obtained such consent by playing the Games.
d. About accessing and using our Services
The specific game rules, scoring rules, controls and guidelines for each Game can be found within the Game itself. Such rules, scoring rules, controls and guidelines form part of these terms and you agree that you shall comply with them in respect of each individual Game which you choose to access and/or play. You are responsible for the internet connection and/or mobile charges that you may incur for accessing and/or using our Services. You should ask your mobile operator or internet service provider if you are unsure what these charges will be, before you access and/or use our Services. There may also be times when our Services or any part of them are not available for technical or maintenance related reasons, whether on a scheduled or unscheduled basis.
e. Paying for items on our 1GC Website
The charge for any individual item you can purchase via our Website shall be as stated on our Website at the time you place the order, except in the case of obvious error. The charge is inclusive of all sales taxes and other charges. Depending on which bank you use, additional charges may be issued by your bank; we have no control over this and accept no liability in relation to the same. If you are unsure whether you will be subject to such additional charges then you should check with your bank before making a purchase via our Website. We accept payment via our payment processing partners by credit card, debit card, and Paypal only. Our payment processing partners may have their own terms and conditions and you should ensure you are in agreement with these prior to making any payment. If your transaction with our payment processing partners is not successful then your purchase will not be fulfilled. Upon the completion of a successful payment transaction then your purchase will be fulfilled to you as soon as possible - we will endeavor to fulfill your order immediately at the point of purchase.
f. Virtual Goods and Virtual Money
Games may include virtual currencies such as gold bars and gems (“Virtual Money") or items or services for use with our Games (“Virtual Goods"). If you are over 18 years old you may be able to buy Virtual Goods or Virtual Money. You agree that once purchased Virtual Money and Virtual Goods have no monetary value and can never be exchanged for real money, real goods or real services from us or anyone else. You also agree that you will only obtain Virtual Money and/or Virtual Goods only from us, and not from any third party. You agree that Virtual Money and Virtual Goods are not transferrable to anyone else and you will not transfer or attempt to transfer any Virtual Money or Virtual Goods to anyone else.
You do not own Virtual Goods or Virtual Money but instead you purchase a limited personal revocable licence to use them - any balance of Virtual Goods or Virtual Money does not reflect any stored value.
You agree that all sales by us to you of Virtual Money and Virtual Goods are final and that we will not refund any transaction once it has been made. If you live in the European Union you have certain rights to withdraw from distance purchases; however, please note that when you purchase a licence to use Virtual Goods or Virtual Money from us, you acknowledge and agree that we will begin the provision of the Virtual Goods or Virtual Money to you promptly once your purchase is complete and therefore your right of withdrawal is lost at this point. A "purchase" is complete at the time our servers validate your purchase and the applicable Virtual Goods or Virtual Money are successfully credited to your account on our servers.
If you do not connect your game play on a device to an account that is linked to either your social network account or otherwise linked to your personally identifiable information, we will not be able to restore any purchases to a different device if you lose that device or it is damaged.
g. Playing our Games with Other Users
Some of our Games allow you to play against an opponent or to play socially with other users. You may be able to:
- Play against, or play socially with, one of your contacts on a 1GC Social which you have allowed our Games to interact with.
- Some of our Games may also allow you to search for your friends in 1GC Social in order to find them to play against or play socially with. We may also display the display names of your past opponents so that you can easily find them to play again.
By accessing and/or playing those of 1GC Games which allow you to play against an opponent or to play socially with others, you agree to your display name, scores, and other related details being displayed to other users. You also understand and agree that other users may find you by searching for you with your username. Please note that we will only show your display name publically, and not your email address; another user must already know your email address themselves in order to search for you.
h. Social and Community
We have a number of social and community channels which we use to communicate with our players. If you choose to interact with those channels, we will receive your information and use it in connection with those channels, including to engage with you, and we may also republish your posts to those channels.
From time to time we may run competitions, including in games and via our community channels. Those competitions will have their own specific terms and conditions, but we will use personal information that you provide in relation to that competition for the purposes of running the competition. We may also publish the names and entries of competition entrants.
13. Advertising Policies
a. Things You Should Know
- Advertisers are responsible for understanding and complying with all applicable laws and regulations. Failure to comply may result in a variety of consequences, including the cancellation of ads you have placed and termination of your account.
- We do not use sensitive personal data for ad targeting. Topics you choose for targeting your ad don't reflect the personal beliefs, characteristics or values of users.
- If you are managing ads on behalf of other advertisers, each advertiser or client must be managed through separate ad accounts. You must not change the advertiser or client associated with an established ad account; set up a new account. You are responsible for ensuring that each advertiser complies with these Advertising Policies.
- We reserve the right to reject, approve or remove any ad for any reason, in our sole discretion, including ads that negatively affect our relationship with our users or that promote content, services, or activities, contrary to our competitive position, interests, or advertising philosophy.
- For policies that require prior written permission, 1GC or a 1GC Company may grant these permissions.
- These policies are subject to change at any time without notice.
b. Prohibited Content
Ads must not constitute, facilitate, or promote illegal products, services or activities. Ads targeted to minors must not promote products, services, or content that are inappropriate, illegal, or unsafe, or that exploit, mislead, or exert undue pressure on the age groups targeted.
Ads must not promote the sale or use of the following:
- Illegal, prescription, or recreational drugs;
- Tobacco products and related paraphernalia;
- Unsafe supplements, as determined by 1GC in its sole discretion;
- Weapons, ammunition, or explosives; or
- Adult products or services (except for ads for family planning and contraception).
All ads must not violate our Community Standards. Ads on 1GC must not violate the 1GC Community Guidelines. Additionally, ads must not contain any of the following:
- Content that infringes upon or violates the rights of any third party, includingbcopyright, trademark, privacy, publicity, or other personal or proprietary rights.
- Adult content. This includes nudity, depictions of people in explicit or suggestive positions, or activities that are overly suggestive or sexually provocative.
- Shocking, sensational, disrespectful, or excessively violent content.
- Content that asserts or implies personal attributes. This includes direct or indirect assertions or implications about a person’s race, ethnic origin, religion, beliefs, age, sexual orientation or practices, gender identity, disability, medical condition (including physical or mental health), financial status, membership in a trade union, criminal record, or name.
- Deceptive, false, or misleading content, including deceptive claims, offers, or business practices.
- Content that exploits controversial political or social issues for commercial purposes.
- Audio or flash animation that plays automatically without a person's interaction or expands within 1GC after someone clicks on the ad.
- Non-functional landing pages. This includes landing pages that interfere with a person’s ability to navigate away from the page.
- Spyware, malware, or any software that results in an unexpected or deceptive experience. This includes links to sites containing these products.
- Bad grammar or punctuation. Symbols, numbers, and letters must be used properly.
- Images that portray nonexistent functionality.
- Images that contain "before-and-after" images or images that contain unexpected or unlikely results.
- Payday loans, paycheck advances or any other short-term loan intended to cover someone's expenses until their next payday.
- Content leading to external landing pages that provide an unexpected or disruptive experience. This includes misleading ad positioning, such as overly sensationalized headlines, and leading people to landing pages that contain minimal original content and a majority of unrelated or low quality ad content.
c. Restricted Content
- Alcohol: Ads that promote or reference alcohol must: (i) Comply with all applicable local laws, required or established industry codes, guidelines, licenses and approvals and (ii) apply age and country targeting criteria consistent with 1GC's targeting guidelines and applicable local laws. Note that ads that promote or reference alcohol are prohibited in the some countries, including but not limited to: Afghanistan, Brunei,Bangladesh, Egypt, Gambia, Kuwait, Libya, Norway, Pakistan, Russia, Saudi Arabia,Turkey, United Arab Emirates, or Yemen.
- Dating: Ads for online dating services are only allowed with prior written permission. These must adhere to the dating targeting requirements and our dating quality guidelines found here.
- Online real money gambling/games of skill: Ads that promote or facilitate online real money gambling, real money games of skill or real money lotteries, including online real money casino, sports books, bingo, or poker, are only allowed with prior written permission.
- State lotteries: Lotteries run by government entities may advertise on 1GC, provided the ads are targeted in accordance with applicable law in the jurisdiction in which the ads will be served and only target users in the jurisdiction in which the lottery is available.
- Online pharmacies: Ads for online and offline pharmacies are only permitted with prior written permission.
- Supplements: Ads that promote acceptable dietary and herbal supplements may only target users who are at least 18 years of age.
- Subscription services: Ads for subscription services, or that promote products or services that include negative options, automatic renewal, free-to-pay conversion billing products, or mobile marketing are subject to our subscription services requirements found here.
- Branded content: Ads from Verified Pages (with the blue badge) promoting branded content must tag the featured third party product, brand, or sponsor using the branded content tool. Branded content within ads is defined as content where the content’s editorial voice has been influenced by and features a third party product, brand, or sponsor (e.g. product placement, sponsorships, sponsor logos, etc.). When promoting branded content integrations, advertisers must use the Branded Content tool
d. Video Ads
- Video ads and other dynamic ad types must comply the all of the rules listed in these Advertising Policies,
- Prohibited content
- Interruptive experiences: Videos and other similar ad types must not use overly disruptive tactics, such as flashing screens.
- Entertainment related restrictions: Ads for movie trailers, TV shows, video game trailers, and other similar content intended for mature audiences are only allowed with prior written permission from 1GC and must target people who are at least 18 years of age.
Excessive depictions of the following content within these ads are not allowed:
- Drugs and alcohol use;
- Adult content;
- Profanity; or
- Violence and gore.
- You must not use targeting options to discriminate against, harass, provoke, or disparage users or to engage in predatory advertising practices.
- If you target your ads to custom audiences, you must comply with the applicable terms when creating an audience.
- Relevancy: All components of an ad, including any text, images, or other media, must be relevant and appropriate to the product or service being offered and the audience viewing the ad.
- Accuracy: Ads must clearly represent the company, product, service, or brand that is being advertised.
- Landing pages: Products and services promoted in the ad copy must match those promoted on the landing page, and the destination site may not offer or link to any prohibited product or service.
g. Text in Images
- Ads must not include added or excessive text that comprises more than 20% of the image.
h. Lead Ads
Advertisers must not create Lead Ads Questions to request the following types of information without our prior written permission:
- The same or substantially similar information using an Advertiser Question that you could use a Template Question to request;
- If we have a Template Question asking for information, you must use the Template Question rather than write your own question. For example, if you want to learn a person's age, you should use “Date of Birth,” not your own question asking, “How old are you” or “What year were you born”.
- Government-issued identifiers: including Social Security numbers, passport numbers or driver's license numbers.
- Financial information: including bank account numbers, bank routing numbers, credit or debit card numbers, credit scores, income, net worth or how much debt someone has.
- Account numbers: including frequent flyer numbers, loyalty card numbers or cable/telephone account numbers.
- Health information: including physical health, mental health, medical treatments, medical conditions or disabilities.
- Insurance information: including current insurance policy numbers.
- Usernames or passwords: including usernames and passwords for existing and new accounts. For example, you shouldn't ask a person to create a username and set a password in your Lead Ad. If you're interested in having people sign up for an account, please consider using our “Continued Flow” option so the person can sign up through your website.
- Race or ethnicity: for example, you shouldn't ask if the person identifies as African American, Hispanic, Asian or Caucasian.
- Sexual orientation or information about the sexual life of the individual: including what gender(s) the person prefers to date.
- Religion or philosophical beliefs: for example, you shouldn't ask if the person is a Christian or if they support the death penalty.
- Political affiliation: you must not ask how a person plans to vote or has voted in previous elections.
- Trade union membership status: for example, you shouldn't ask if the person is in a union, or what union the person is a part of.
- Criminal or arrest history: for example, you shouldn't ask whether a person has been charged or convicted of a crime.
i. Use of our Brand Assets
- Ads must not imply a 1GC or 1GC endorsement or partnership of any kind, or an endorsement by any other 1GC Company.
- Ads linking to 1GC or 1GC branded content (including Pages, groups, events, or sites that use 1GC Login) may make limited reference to "1GC"or "1GC" in ad text for the purpose of clarifying the destination of the ad.
- All other ads and landing pages must not use our copyrights, Trademarks, or any confusingly similar marks, except as expressly permitted by our Brand Usage Guidelines or the 1GC Brand Guidelines, or with our prior written permission.
j. Data Use Restrictions
- Ensure any ad data collected, received or derived from your 1GC or 1GC ad (“1GC advertising data”) is only shared with someone acting on your behalf, such as your service provider. You are responsible for ensuring your service providers protect any 1GC advertising data or any other information obtained from us, limit their use of all of that information, and keep it confidential and secure.
- Don’t use 1GC advertising data for any purpose (including retargeting, commingling data across multiple advertisers’ campaigns, or allowing piggybacking or redirecting with tags), except on an aggregate and anonymous basis (unless authorized by 1GC) and only to assess the performance and effectiveness of your 1GC advertising campaigns.
- Don’t use 1GC advertising data, including the targeting criteria for your ad, to build, append to, edit, influence, or augment user profiles, including profiles associated with any mobile device identifier or other unique identifier that identifies any particular user, browser, computer or device.
- Don't transfer any 1GC advertising data (including anonymous, aggregate, or derived data) to any ad network, ad exchange, data broker or other advertising or monetization related service.
k. Dealings With Advertisers
Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Service, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. You agree that 1GC shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Service.
l. About Intellectual Property
1GC is committed to helping people and organizations protect their intellectual property rights. The 1GC Statement of Rights and Responsibilities does not allow posting content that violates someone else’s intellectual property rights, including copyright and trademark.
Copyright is a legal right that seeks to protect original works of authorship (ex: books, music, film, art). Generally, copyright protects original expression such as words, videos or images. It does not protect facts and ideas, although it may protect the original words or images used to describe an idea. Copyright also doesn’t protect things like names, titles and slogans; however, another legal right called a trademark might protect those.
A trademark is a word, slogan, symbol or design (ex: brand name, logo) that distinguishes the products or services offered by one person, group or company from another. Generally, trademark law seeks to prevent confusion among consumers about who provides or is affiliated with a product or service.
13.Special Admonitions For International Use
Recognising the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable Content. Specifically, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the Malaysia or the country in which you reside.
14.Third Party Copyrights and Other Rights
1GlobalClub Social App respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your copyright has been infringed, please send us a notice as set forth in our Copyright and MCMC ACT, The Communications and Multimedia Act 1998 is based on the basic principles of transparency and clarity; more competition and less regulation; flexibility; bias towards generic rules; regulatory forbearance; emphasis on process rather than content; administrative and sector transparency; and industry self-regulation. Which is incorporated into this Agreement. For other intellectual property claims, please send us a notice at le al [at] 1GlobalClub Social App [dot] com.